1. How to rent a PowerrB powerbank?
2. How can I find the PowerrB dispenser near me?
3. Where should I return the powerbank?
- You can return the powerbank to the nearest dispenser that you locate using the app.
4. Can I rent multiple powerbank at the same time?
5. What phone models are compatible with the powerbank?
6. What are the payment methods?
7. Why should I maintain a minimum of P300 in my wallet?
- If you lost the powerbank or won’t be able to return it, we will deduct your balance from your wallet as a rental.
8. Is the powerbank fast charge?
- Yes, it can power up a Galaxy S10 to 61% in an hour, an iPhone XS to 74% in an hour, and an iPhone 11 to 61% in an hour.
9. What if the powerbank cannot charge?
- The first 5 mins of use are free of charge
10. How can I request a refund?
- Users can refund the balance in the wallet but with a P90 deduction as a service fee
11. How can I get a discount code?
- Follow our social media to get the discount code from time to time.
12. Whom do I contact if there’s an issue with the powerbank or with the app?
- You can contact us at m.me/powerrb.ph or email at email@example.com for any issue.
13. How will I know that it is a successful return interaction?
- There is a “return successfully” push notification by the app once the powerbank is returned successfully